Aronson Security Group (ASG) respects your preferences concerning the treatment of personal information that we may collect from your use of our website: www.aronsonsecuriy.com. This statement lets you know how we collect and use your personal information, and how you can control its use. This policy describes the broadest potential use of personal information while on www.aronsonsecurity.com that we offer when we provide you services that are consistent with the terms of this statement; however, we may make far less use of your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. We use www.TRUSTe.com certified parties like www.regonline.com and Intuit to process your credit card transactions for our events. For example, when you pay us online, Intuit processes your transaction occurs over a secure Internet connection. Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks financial software, protects your transaction from the instant you enter your information to the moment you receive payment confirmation. All sensitive data is transmitted using strong encryption Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), one of the most secure protocols available. Your confidential information is encrypted so that it cannot be altered or embellished during transmission, or viewed in log files.
- We also use www.constantcontact.com to register for events and surveys.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
ASG values your privacy. We also have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.